The greatest challenge in Life is finding someone who knows all your flaws, differences and mistakes, and still Loves you with everything they have.

TMI Tuesday

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I will let Hubby handle these questions for this week.

1. What is the strangest thing you have ever inserted or seen inserted (in a sexual manner) in person?
+ A hotdog in a pussy.

2. Have you ever had sex anyone whose name started with a J?
+ Never had.

3. Have you ever been outside completely naked?
+ Half naked yes, completely no.

4. Do you prefer music, TV, or other noise in the background when you have sex?
+ I prefer moans coming from my lover.

5. Have you ever used ice for sexual purposes?
+ Of course! Many times. . .

Bonus: Have you ever been propositioned for group sex?
+ No!

More TMI Tuesday entries .

1 comments:

jHeLea said...

I love your answer in # 4 question girl....That's my answer too if I was asked!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usThe Story Of Us @ 2008
~ it's all about us!Image Hosted by ImageShack.us