The greatest challenge in Life is finding someone who knows all your flaws, differences and mistakes, and still Loves you with everything they have.

Happy Monthsary

Tuesday, September 23, 2008




Love has never been perfect for me till I met you. Has Love changed? No! You changed my perception towards love. Though we might never be together, I will still hold my belief towards the “LOVE” you taught me and hold on to my love for you.

I love you more than you can ever imagine. You are the love of my life and I want to spend my life with you. Even though everyday may not be perfect we still make it through and I love you when I go to sleep and when I wake. You are my rock and my stronghold. You are my best friend and my true love. You know me better than anyone.

' I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HONEY and HAPPY MONTHSARY. '

0 comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usThe Story Of Us @ 2008
~ it's all about us!Image Hosted by ImageShack.us