The greatest challenge in Life is finding someone who knows all your flaws, differences and mistakes, and still Loves you with everything they have.

Happy 82nd Monthsary

Friday, October 24, 2008



Just wanted you to know…
you make me smile,
make me laugh…

Just wanted you to know
I love being near you…
I love looking into your eyes,
hearing you laugh…

Just wanted you to know
I am so glad you came into my life…
so glad we met…

I just wanted to tell you…
just in case you did not know.

Happy Monthsary Hubby. I love you so much!

2 comments:

Dogwithnobrain said...

Long May it Last!

Dogwithnobrain, from Friday 5.

jHeLea said...

belated happy 82nd monthsary to you and your hubby girl....stay in love...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usThe Story Of Us @ 2008
~ it's all about us!Image Hosted by ImageShack.us