The greatest challenge in Life is finding someone who knows all your flaws, differences and mistakes, and still Loves you with everything they have.

TMI Tuesday: I Kiss and Tell

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hubby's Talking!

1. Have you ever felt guilty or ashamed after a sexual experience?

+ No I haven't, every sexual experience is unique from straight guy's point of view.

2. Did you ever own a fake ID?
+ Yes I have. I used it occasionally but I lost it, what a waste.

3. How often do you tell white lies? Is it with or without thinking?
+ Many times, I always think about it before doing it.

4. On a scale of 1-10, how well do you receive constructive criticism?
+ Uh...about 8. depends on how constructive it is.

5. Have you ever shaved your pubic hair?
+ Yeah... So what if I shaved?

Bonus: What percentage of women do you think are capable of handling being in a "friends with benefits" relationship? How about men?
+ For women, maybe about 20 to 25 percent. Men maybe about 85 to 90 percent.

More TMI Tuesday entries .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great answers! Happy Tuesday!

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

I like the attitude that every experience is unique. I guess we take from it what we can and then move on.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usThe Story Of Us @ 2008
~ it's all about us!Image Hosted by ImageShack.us