The greatest challenge in Life is finding someone who knows all your flaws, differences and mistakes, and still Loves you with everything they have.

Saturday Special: Halloween Ghostly Tell Tales

Saturday, October 25, 2008

1. Believe in ghosts, spirits, or the supernatural?
+ Yeah! They do exist.

2. Ever had a supernatural experience?
+ Yeah! My third is eye open.

3. Favorite horror film?
+ Silence of the Lambs and Silent Hill.

4. Finish this line: Silently I walk in the moonless night when I saw this girl bathing with her own blood.

More Saturday Special entries .

2 comments:

Eddie D. said...

I guess Silence of the Lambs can be classified as horror...good flick...

I used number four to start a round robin story. Please visit and comment and let's see where we go...

Unknown said...

nr 4: ugh!

Mine are up: ::here::.

Have a scary weekend.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usThe Story Of Us @ 2008
~ it's all about us!Image Hosted by ImageShack.us