The greatest challenge in Life is finding someone who knows all your flaws, differences and mistakes, and still Loves you with everything they have.

MaB: Fall Time

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I know it's late but I need to share mine. . .

1. Have you ever fallen for someone who turned out to be nothing like they seemed?
No Hubby's too perfect for me. lol!

2. When was the last time you had an embarrassing fall?And did you injure yourself?
3 years ago. I slip on a coconut trunk with no physical injuries only my pride. I was so embarrass everybody saw how I fell.

3. Do you enjoy the music of Fall Out Boy?
Yap!

4. For you,what is the best part of the fall season?
The changing colors of the leaves.

5. Have you ever had a falling out with someone over something that was completely insignificant? If so,what was it over?
None that I can remember.

0 comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usThe Story Of Us @ 2008
~ it's all about us!Image Hosted by ImageShack.us