The greatest challenge in Life is finding someone who knows all your flaws, differences and mistakes, and still Loves you with everything they have.

TMI Tuesday!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hubby and I had fun doing this Meme while chatting! (+) Hubby's answers, (*) and My answers.

1. When was the last time someone hit on you? What went down?

+ About a year ago, with my brother. We had a heated argument that resulted in a fist fight.
* A few months ago with an old friend.

2. If you were single and could be with any one person, who would it be (thinking singer/actor or someone famous here, but whatever)?
+ Ah! If it should be someone famous, I guess I want to be with Jessical Alba.
* Oh well! I want Jack from the movie Titanic, My Leonardo di Caprio.

3. Have you ever had done anything sexual in your office or your place of employment?
+ Mmm I can't, its too crowded and who would I do it with? Cara isn't here.
* Nope! I do it privately.

4. Do you apologize when you make a mistake? How do you react when someone calls you out?
+ If I can, I would but after everything settles down and emotions are running low. If I could avoid it i would?
* I do, but if she/he wants some actions then Go!

5. Top or bottom?
+ Either way is fun! The position isn't important. The act itself is.
* Both!

Bonus: How old were you when you first had a willing sexual experience?
+ I was a late bloomer so it would be early 20's. I know, I know. Pretty lame I guess.
* Early 20's with Hubby!

P.S. Do check my other blog on this for my Birthday Treat contest!

More TMI Tuesday entries .

0 comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usThe Story Of Us @ 2008
~ it's all about us!Image Hosted by ImageShack.us