The greatest challenge in Life is finding someone who knows all your flaws, differences and mistakes, and still Loves you with everything they have.

No Title

Thursday, September 11, 2008

I couldn't think of any title for this post. I have been very busy lately doing unnecessary things. LOL! Actually I am busy updating my other blogs, and couldn't find time to post more here. I was waiting for Hubby to help for this blog, but his quite busy right now specially that he has to manage the building of their dormitory in Kidapawan. I haven't seen Hubby for awhile and I have been missing him like hell.

Anyways, I will try to be here everyday to update things. God Bless You All. Ciao, for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!sobrang busy kau ng hubby mo ah....naku!just stay cool....

wish you the best my friend!

Anonymous said...

Hello my friend!!!

sobrang busy naman niyo ng hubby mo....stay cool my friend!!!

wish you both the BEST!...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usThe Story Of Us @ 2008
~ it's all about us!Image Hosted by ImageShack.us