The greatest challenge in Life is finding someone who knows all your flaws, differences and mistakes, and still Loves you with everything they have.

Curious as a Cat

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

1) Are you a leader or a follower?
+ Both! But most of the time I am a follower.

2) Who is the person you are most candid with?
+ My Mom!

3) What one thing in your life would be easiest to change, but you’ve never gotten around to it?
+ I think my Pride.

4) If you could convince any single person to change his or her mind about one thing, who would you pick and what topic would you work on?

+ My BESTFRIEND the topic would be about smoking.

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

+ A night Owl like me! I can stand not sleeping the whole day. Wanna bet? lol!

1 comments:

Cat. said...

Hee! Love your answers. You are lucky to be so close to your mom.

Thanks for stopping in again this week--I appreciate your responses every week.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usThe Story Of Us @ 2008
~ it's all about us!Image Hosted by ImageShack.us